Available to kids ages 3 to 8, our mini program is part of Timbits Canada Soccer. It is designed to develop basic soccer skills, fair play, and sportsmanship in a fun atmosphere full of games and activities.
Skill Centre programs are designed to provide players ages 7-11 with a fun, social experience that continues to grow a love for soccer as well as continuing to teach the basic skills, and tactics of soccer. Practices will be based on the Skill Centre model where the players are split into groups each week, playing a series of games and drills to develop soccer skills.
Community is a program for players ages 10-18 who want to play competitive games in a more relaxed, fun environment where they are able to play with their friends, in their local community.
Pre-Performance (U12 A)
This program is designed for players who intend to graduate into the performance pathway. This stream demands more commitment from players in comparison to the community/recreation stream. This is considered a foundation program and adheres to the Learn to Train phase of the Long-Term Athlete Development model.
Designed to meet the needs of players ages 12 -18 that desire a more challenging and competitive playing environment. Our main goals for our competitive team program is to help each player reach their maximum potential with regards to soccer, in the best possible environment.
Following the success of the first, invite-only, High-performance training Skill School Program this winter we are delighted to launch Phase Two - with more added benefits for our dedicated players
All our senior teams are self-managed
Availability and opening of the Adult Kick around TBD
PROGRAM REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
U15 AAA and U17 AAA registration closes - April 5
U12 A registration closes - April 15
U13-18 AA registration closes - April 19
U12 C and U10 C registration closes - May 15
U13 - U18 A/B registration closes - May 14
Skill Centre registration closes - April 15
Mini Programs registration closes - May 15
* Due to COVID-19 limited space is available. All players interested in programming must register before the above deadlines. We will have a wait-list for programs after the registration limit is reached on a first come first serve bases.
* Late registrations will be subject to a $50 admin fee.
* Due to time constraints and COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no make-up sessions due to poor weather conditions or Public Health restrictions for fields or gym closures or game cancellations.
* We will be following the direction of Public Health. If the programs are completely shutdown per directives from Public Health prior to 8:00 am on the program registration deadline, all registered participants will receive a refund less a service fee of 10% per our Refund Policy.
* If programs are completely shutdown per directives from Public Health after the program starts, the club will review allocated team expenses and offer a representative refund/credit (TBD) for any unused portions of the registration fees.
* If Public Health restrictions change following the deadline of your program registration resulting in program modifications which collectively demands more field time and space for groups, we will review paid registrations and determine if additional funds will be required for completion of the remaining season.
* Unfortunately due to the commitments United DFC must make to offer programming, the club is required to make some financial commitments from April to October for programs which will not be refunded.
* Players who are not registered will not be permitted to enter the facility or field for training sessions.
The current COVID-19 Health & Safety restrictions will continue to make the training and playing environments different from previous seasons. As we navigate this new environment together, please be aware of and respect protocols we have in place.
We are all in this together and we all have a part to play in the success of soccer and other extra-curricular activities moving forward.
Additional questions may be answered in our FAQ’s.
United DFC will be accepting Visa and MasterCard for all online registrations.
Payments can be made in person at our office with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Debit, Cash and Cheques.
WINTER TRAINING SCHEDULES