United DFC's high performance will incorporate curriculum-based training sessions in the Four Moments of the Game.
Extra features include video analysis sessions and workshops on nutrition and strength and conditioning.
We have the following programs and age groups for AAA
- U14 AAA Girls (Born 2007, play U15 League)
- U14 AAA Boys (Born 2007, play U15 League)
- U15 AAA Girls (Born 2006)
- U15 AAA Boys (Born 2006)
- U17 AAA Girls (Born 2004, 2005)
- U17 AAA Boys (Born 2004, 2005)
U14 AAA Boys - $825
U14 AAA Girls - $825 + $75 (extra practice)
U15/17 AAA - $825
March 25: Registration Opens
April 6: Registration Closes
April 9: League Roster is Submitted
April 17: NSSL Start Date
April - September
3 x 1.5hr practices per week
Plus League play
NSSL - Nova Scotia Soccer League
Uniform/Training Clothing Requirements for AAA
- All players are required to wear outdoor soccer cleats and have shin guards/pads when playing. Indoor running shoes or soccer shoes are required for gym floors when training inside in the spring or winter.
- Players are expected to have their own size 4 (U13B and down) or size 5 ball (13A and up) to practice at home. The club will provide balls for practices.
- The players expected to wear club approved Adidas Navy shorts and Navy soccer socks. Available for purchase at the UDFC office.
- The club provides the equipment (game balls, etc.). Families will purchase a navy UDFC “Jersey-4-Life” for $60. Click here to learn more about the Jersey-4-Life program. Alternate green jerseys are purchased for $20.
- Club approved tracksuits and club clothing are available for purchase but are optional for Prospects and U13+ levels A and B. Requirement for tracksuits at levels AAA and AA will be a team decision.
- At the Performance level, players are asked to wear club training shirts to practice which are available for purchase at registration.