U12C Community Programs
- All players are required to wear their own shin guards/pads.
- Players are strongly encouraged to wear outdoor soccer cleats and socks for playing on grass or turf. Outdoor soccer cleats will provide stability and traction.
- Players are expected to have their own size 4 soccer ball for practising at home. The coach may require that players bring their own balls to practice.
- Players are expected to wear club approved Black shorts and Black soccer socks. Every U10/12 Community player should receive a pair of black socks and shorts as part of their registration. These socks and shorts are to keep.
- The club provides the equipment (game balls, etc.) and uniforms. In the summer especially, this is a local league many UDFC teams will play against each other. For this reason, each UDFC team will wear a different coloured jersey rather than the UDFC navy Jersey-4-life. Therefore, instead of purchasing the navy jersey-4-life, players are asked to submit a $50 post-dated cheque made out to United DFC (dated for the end of the season – Sept 30 or March 31) in order to receive a jersey. If Jersey is not returned at the end of the season, the cheque will be deposited to cover the cost of the jersey.
- Club approved tracksuits and club clothing are available for purchase but are optional.